Returns & Exchanges
We hope that all our clients are happy with their purchases made at Lullu. However in the unlikely event you receive any products you are unhappy with, you may contact us in 48 hours of receiving it and we will offer you store credit of the item. Please inform us of any breakages or defects via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 48 hours of receipt of the item.
Jewellery industry standards do not allow for the returns of earrings. In order to give our customers the best online buying experience each of our earrings are presented in sealed transparent packaging. You will be able to see the earrings in person and if you are not completely satisfied, don’t break the seal, as long as the seal is in tactic we will accept your return.
We are not liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss or damage of items purchased once the packages have been opened and items have been worn. It’s recommended to inspect your purchase on receipt, before removing any tags or disposing of any packaging.
All products are returnable, excluding:
- Special or custom orders.
- Earrings is sealed packaging is broken (due to hygiene reasons).
- Any items bought on sale.
- Products being returned must be unused, unworn and tag must not be removed.
- We don’t accept returns after a 7 day grace period.
- You will be responsible for postage costs when returning a product.
- We are not liable for any loss during postage when returning a product.
- Returned products must be returned in original packaging.
- The purchase price is the cost paid for the item, this excludes any delivery costs.